Fox "News" Is Mad That Cee-Lo Green Sang An Uncensored Version of "Forget You" at ATL Obama Fundraiser...But, Where's Their Criticism of Ted Nugent?
Fox News got a little miffed that Cee-Lo Green wanted to perform his song uncensored at an Obama campaign fundraiser in Atlanta, GA on Friday.
They claimed that Obama was a “man of leisure” while in the Presidency, I guess in an attempt to make him look lazy and not fit for the job.
But wait, didn’t Ted Nugent, a Hannity favorite, make some controversial comments at one of his concerts, or his many comments on a weekly basis against Obama?
Here’s just a sampling of what he said:
- Calls Iraqis and Afghanis “voodoo vermin” and asks for a “voodoo vermin body count”
- Calls President Obama a “dope pusher” over what he calls “gangland rioting.”
- Calls Democrats “slave-masters.”
- Tells President Obama at one of his concerts to “suck on my machine gun.”
- Calls Secretary of State Hillary Clinton a “bitch”
And Fox News wants to complain about Cee-Lo Green? They’re a pathetic excuse for a news organization.