One thing not lost to Romnesia: Mitt the Twit, indeed, doubled down on his desire to eliminate FEMA and let the states or — worse still — the private sector dictate disaster relief.
From the 2:12 a.m. blog entry:
Re: the Romney’s FEMA stance: I confused the what I meant to link to. The Huffington Post story I linked to said he confirmed he still stood by his debate comments on Sunday night. This CNN story printed at 6:48 p.m. EST Monday night says Romney spokesperson Amanda Henneberg confirmed his stance on Monday, too. It was mentioned only because of the New York Times’ editorial that criticized him for it. The editorial they posted this evening.
8 Notes/ Hide
- legendarymania likes this
- munkymelee reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- tracesharp reblogged this from letfreedomlulz
- redhoodlum223 likes this
- captainnkid likes this
- thepoliticalfreakshow reblogged this from letfreedomlulz
- timekiller-s likes this
- 6dogs9cats reblogged this from letfreedomlulz
- letfreedomlulz posted this