As usual, the has-been gameshow host with the bad hair transplant, Donald Trump, IS A MAJOR FUCKING LIAR. Here are the attacks waged on U.S. embassies & consulates when the Mubarak, Qaddafi, and The Bush Crime Family were in power:
June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.
February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.
February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.
July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.
December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.
March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.
September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.
January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.
July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.
March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana’a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls’ school instead.
September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana’a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.
The whole republican party seems to have shit the bed on this one. Using lies, during a seriously tragic event, for political gain… classy guys. Reeeeally classy. I was on set for 9 hours today and still heard about the media shit storm Romney launched himself into.
Also, in case you live under a rock, let me lay out some Libyan war fun facts for you. The reason Obama gave the go ahead to bomb Gaddafi, was because he was on the ground, on the way to launch a genocide of about a million people in what he was declaring an, “ethnic cleansing of Libya”. The UK and France we’re on board to create a no fly zone, which would have been more politically safe than launching an attack, would have covered his presidential back, but since Gaddafi wasn’t in the air to launch his genocide, a no fly zone would have done nothing to save those people. So there you have your new fun fact any time anyone starts shooting their mouth off about Obama “getting us into a war with Libya”. Seems a hell of a lot more justified than launching a war on a noun, which has no discernable end like POTUS #43 did.
535 Notes/ Hide
- adeptosceola likes this
- mhbxphoto likes this
- celebratemyselfandsing reblogged this from officialssay and added:
- made-of-nguyen reblogged this from mohandasgandhi
- ma0o likes this
- sillisa reblogged this from officialssay and added:
- putonyourpartyhat reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- jeremykyleoutofcontext likes this
- loveinliverpool likes this
- drunken-rambling reblogged this from destroythegop and added:
- purepopfornowpeople likes this
- water-glass likes this
- radish-destroi likes this
- lisareist likes this
- sonicpolo reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- startech1 likes this
- 2infinity---b3yond likes this
- landofpleasantliving likes this
- abbyevan reblogged this from brickprotege
- koalas-in-crowns likes this
- howsugoii likes this
- brickprotege reblogged this from astrodidact
- glittertrance reblogged this from astrodidact
- ripbad likes this
- tenaciousthoughts reblogged this from zenjestrr
- miracledoc likes this
- shady-bear reblogged this from astrodidact
- partiallythere reblogged this from zenjestrr and added:
- partiallythere likes this
- shackeledinshatteredrealities likes this
- shackeledinshatteredrealities reblogged this from astrodidact
- treyvonshookedonphonics reblogged this from rexcarey
- jlinnette reblogged this from wantedcosine
- wantedcosine reblogged this from zenjestrr
- istellar reblogged this from astrodidact
- zenjestrr reblogged this from kitanrum
- kitanrum reblogged this from astrodidact
- veritasaequitasnsnl reblogged this from astrodidact
- temadian reblogged this from astrodidact
- theancientone55 likes this
- vercingetori-x likes this
- kommgehwech reblogged this from astrodidact
- rexcarey reblogged this from astrodidact
- annabarracuda likes this
- onelovecandy likes this
- leogriever reblogged this from astrodidact
- equalityishumanity reblogged this from spirited-collective
- theaveragefish likes this
- groan-ups likes this
- astrokyon reblogged this from astrodidact