Pulling ads in Michigan and Pennsylvania.
mittmentum = going backward
If this is true, it’s good news.
Just because we’re getting good news, we absolutely cannot get cocky. We were so sure that Gore/Lieberman would win, then we were sure about Kerry/Edwards, then we fell down in the 2010 mid-terms.
As Auror Alastor Moody once said, “CONSTANT VIGILANCE!”Republicans signaled this week that they might have given up hope in two important swing states.
The Romney campaign and conservative groups like Crossroads GPS have pulled TV ads in Michigan, Romney’s home state, according to the Detroit News.
Nor are the campaign and super PACs running advertising in Pennsylvania, after unleashing a barrage there over the past five months.
It is still possible for groups to purchase TV advertising in either state at a later date.
The PollTracker Averages show President Obama ahead 48.9 percent to 45.4 percent in Michigan, and in Pennsylvania, where he leads 49.9 percent to 41.4 percent.
This is something that can’t be stressed enough, we can’t get complacent.
This won’t change anything if people sit at home on election and because they think there’s enough people voting and the Dems have everything wrapped up.
That’s how you lose elections.
77 Notes/ Hide
- lizlemon likes this
- dissidentliberal reblogged this from destroythegop
- lenxo likes this
- ilikemygrungelikeilikemysteak likes this
- sweetcharade518 likes this
- qraccoon likes this
- swingsingplay likes this
- asleeps-in-some-bloods reblogged this from abaldwin360
- embarrassingusername reblogged this from drinkthe-koolaid
- marmaladeteardrops likes this
- bouncybat reblogged this from therapsid and added:
- fkef reblogged this from brittanykaydg
- therewritingprocess likes this
- mar-see-ah likes this
- occono reblogged this from waitingonoblivion and added:
- occono likes this
- sweetunicornrainbows likes this
- natlovesrussia reblogged this from abaldwin360
- amillionbits likes this
- galapagosgal likes this
- awayy likes this
- jolly-dolly reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow and added:
- serendipityschild likes this
- trinibird likes this
- foodweneedfood likes this
- cellycelia reblogged this from drinkthe-koolaid
- trill-arnett reblogged this from frostedulcers
- trill-arnett likes this
- trinibird reblogged this from apsies and added:
- zenodotus5 reblogged this from abaldwin360
- sovietnarwhal reblogged this from abaldwin360
- brittanykaydg reblogged this from abaldwin360
- kylegreggy reblogged this from drinkthe-koolaid
- thepoliticalfreakshow reblogged this from abaldwin360
- frostedulcers reblogged this from abaldwin360
- abaldwin360 reblogged this from jolly-dolly and added:
- goodreasonnews reblogged this from drinkthe-koolaid and added:
- dizzydezzi likes this
- kathiek likes this
- zenodotus5 likes this
- sarahlee310 reblogged this from abaldwin360
- sarahlee310 likes this
- motherfuckerofbabylon likes this
- stevesmithis reblogged this from abaldwin360 and added:
- therapsid reblogged this from abaldwin360 and added:
- singleactionjack reblogged this from abaldwin360
- missmaggiet likes this
- neolution likes this
- 8bitian reblogged this from drinkthe-koolaid
- do-over likes this