The Associated Press reports on the latest line of attack from GOP vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan:WESTLAKE, Ohio — Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan pressed the GOP argument Tuesday that the country isn’t better off after nearly four years under President Barack Obama, comparing the incumbent’s record to the performance of the last Democrat who was denied a second term in the White House.
“As a matter of fact, President Obama’s record is worse than Jimmy Carter’s record,” Ryan declared from behind a lectern labeled with a sign that asks, “Are you better off?”
The question has become a key focus for Republicans this week as Democrats gather in Charlotte, N.C., to open their convention Tuesday and nominate Obama for a second term.
Source: The Huffington Post
10 Notes/ Hide
- thepandabaker reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- nohetero likes this
- trotskitty reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- hcshannon likes this
- quixylvre likes this
- itsugarmania reblogged this from reagan-was-a-horrible-president
- butchrosser likes this
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- reagan-was-a-horrible-president likes this
- thepoliticalfreakshow posted this