Both Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney are draft-dodgers who were too much cowards to serve in the US military. That’s why they don’t have foreign policy experience. The only experience they have is pronouncing pico de gayo at a Mexican restaurant.
Romney hopes to highlight national security tonight, but neither him nor Ryan have any foreign policy experience. They’ve surrounded themselves with Bush-era advisers and are still defending the Iraq war.
12 Notes/ Hide
- letinout likes this
- britishbeti likes this
- theweaversweb likes this
- ausetkmt reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- indigoseedling reblogged this from philosophica-dea
- indigoseedling likes this
- dreamitwriteitcreateit reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- caffeinatedashley likes this
- questionall reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- questionall likes this
- philosophica-dea reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- icantbelieveitsalawblog said: To be fair, Ryan was three years old when the draft was abolished. Not that this diminishes your point in any material way.
- thepoliticalfreakshow posted this