Obama Wants to 'Destroy' America with 'Poverty, Tyranny and Mass Murder': Tea Party Leader at Pre-RNC Rally | rightwingwatch.org
Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips, speaking at yesterday’s Unity Rally 2012 in Tampa ahead of the Republican National Convention, claimed that President Obama and Congressional Democrats are out to destroy the country. Phillips told the crowd that Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are “socialists” who support a system that causes “poverty, tyranny and occasionally mass murder:”
And you intentionally gloss over your radical party’s own attempts to do the same damn thing!
Tea Party, thy name is hypocrite.
8 Notes/ Hide
- waitingforthevan reblogged this from justinspoliticalcorner
- timekiller-s likes this
- hcshannon said: BTW, did Judson ever pay that hotel?
- murphysbride reblogged this from sanityscraps
- sanityscraps reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- kfadich reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- thepoliticalfreakshow reblogged this from justinspoliticalcorner and added:
- hcshannon likes this
- justinspoliticalcorner posted this