Most people realize that AIDS came from the homosexual community,” he told Michelangelo Signorile, who hosts a radio program on SiriusXM OutQ. “It was one guy screwing a monkey, if I recall correctly, and then having sex with men. It was an airline pilot, if I recall.
My understanding is that it is virtually — not completely, but virtually — impossible to contract AIDS through heterosexual sex.
Tennessee state Sen. Stacey Campfield (R)
Either this guy hasn’t been to school or he is just ignorant and uneducated. He should visit some aids clinics, and listen to the stories of how some of the straight women became infected. Some where raped by men, and some were born with it. Some also will tell you that they got them from having sex with straight men. Aids happens between both man and women, both gay and straight, and it’s very sad that there are people out there still like this. It’s 2012. You would think that people were more educated. HA!
Raw Story (http://s.tt/1de0M)
8 Notes/ Hide
- rapidfireredhead reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- rapidfireredhead likes this
- bradleysmightyfinearse reblogged this from thegayrepublican
- philosophica-dea reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- victor2k reblogged this from thegayrepublican
- jolly-dolly reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- malcontentment said: First my eyes got wide, then by the time i was done reading this quote my mouth was gaping..
- thepoliticalfreakshow reblogged this from thegayrepublican
- thegayrepublican posted this