Actually, Paul Ryan fits the description of a “L”ibertarian
Libertarians tend to be pretty statist
Except that Paul Ryan voted for NDAA, the extension of the Patriot Act, and supported CISPA. Big L or little L, those are three things Libertarians do not support.
12 Notes/ Hide
- maxlibertarios reblogged this from think-different-think-freely and added:
- think-different-think-freely reblogged this from maxlibertarios and added:
- classical-liberal likes this
- anarcho-alowisney likes this
- thepoliticalfreakshow reblogged this from the-flame-imperishable
- luchadoreofliberty said: Ryan isn’t a libertarian, not even in the Friedman vein. Minarchists are preferable to all others. Not all statists are equal. Ryan is a conservative.
- maxlibertarios posted this