A Mitt Romney spokesperson offered an unusual counterattack Wednesday to an ad in which a laid-off steelworker blames the presumptive GOP nominee for his family losing health care: If that family had lived in Massachusetts, it would have been covered by the former governor’s universal health care law.
“To that point, if people had been in Massachusetts, under Governor Romney’s health care plan, they would have had health care,” Andrea Saul, Romney’s campaign press secretary, said during an appearance on Fox News. “There are a lot of people losing their jobs and losing their health care in President [Barack] Obama’s economy.”
Erick Erickson is a colossal moron, but this is a really horrible move by the Romney campaign.
10 Notes/ Hide
- jerriann likes this
- hipsterswag420 likes this
- hcshannon likes this
- thepoliticalfreakshow reblogged this from theeighthmanbound
- sirrealism likes this
- embarrassingusername likes this
- embarrassingusername reblogged this from paxamericana
- theeighthmanbound reblogged this from paxamericana
- sinsecretosestaves likes this
- paxamericana posted this