The Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel talks to Ven Boba Ri, a temple committee member, who said people inside the temple told him the shooter was a white male in his 30s."We have no idea," he said of the motive. "It’s pretty much a hate crime. It’s not an insider."
According to Ri, the man started shooting after he walked up to a priest who was standing outside, and shot him.
Then he went inside and started shooting.
People inside the temple were using cell phones to call people outside, saying please send help, Ri said.
"It’s sad, I don’t know how to describe it," said Ri, who has been fielding calls all morning from around the world, including India.
"Sikhism is such a peaceful religion. We have suffered for generations, in India and even here."
"We’re all the same," said temple member Jaswinder Schandock. "Everybody has the same blood."
Read the whole story here.
Source: The Huffington Post
8 Notes/ Hide
- eclecticdreamweaver likes this
- leftistnaija reblogged this from questionall
- questionall reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- questionall likes this
- quickhits likes this
- tr0tskitty reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- yourlittlearabmexican likes this
- colderthanpenguinpussy reblogged this from thepoliticalfreakshow
- thepoliticalfreakshow posted this