Attorney Gloria Allred is holding a news conference today with a woman who claims she was sexually harassed by GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain.
In a news release sent out by Allred, the woman allegedly sought Cain’s help on an employment issue when he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s. Allred said her client is not one of the three women mentioned in news reports about the scandal, which has roiled Cain’s campaign.
Cain has repeatedly said he has been falsely accused of sexual harassment. He said this weekend that he’s done talking about the issue and wants his campaign to get back on message.
Allred is noted for representing women in high-profile incidents. The New York Times once described Allred as “a feminist avenging crusader or a deluxe ambulance chaser catching a ride on the latest tabloid scandal.”
14 Notes/ Hide
- akkurtevdeneve likes this
- jerriann reblogged this from cheatsheet
- thepoliticalfreakshow reblogged this from letthetruthlaugh
- lxtic likes this
- noxes likes this
- carnivorum reblogged this from cheatsheet
- deanaferal likes this
- wateringgoodseeds likes this
- timekiller-s likes this
- thegrazing reblogged this from cheatsheet
- inothernews likes this
- cheatsheet reblogged this from letthetruthlaugh and added:
- letthetruthlaugh posted this